Subconscious Reprograming

Using the Law of Attraction is a powerful tool to manifest things in your life. However, what people don't tell you, is that the Law of Attraction works on a subconscious level. You see the subconscious mind is 95% of our brain leaving only 5% of it's power in the conscious. This means the subconscious runs the show. In order to truly have a life you desire you need to clear the subconscious of any limiting belief you have. This is where subconscious reprogramming comes in. First muscle testing is used to determine the limiting belief you hold.  Once identified, hypnosis is used to replace the belief with an agreed upon positive one. Muscle testing is then used to show the belief has been shifted​.

Find Subconscious Reprograming near you