Cindy Chauvie, founder of Reiki and Intuitive Healing is located in the beautiful town of Asheville, NC. For years she has been in tune with touch therapy and its effects on people.
Cindy began her Reiki journey in 2013, became attuned and certified to the Level I energy and at that time began a modest practice with herself, family and friends. With the Level II Reiki energy she expanded her ...
7 Years in Practice
- Release trapped emotions and transform them into positive ones.
- Release non-beneficial entities, demonic forces, energetic patterns, thought forms, curses, hexes, spells, and the like and transform them into Love.
- Release spirits of emotions--disease--victimization, co-dependency and similar stuff.
- Bring the frequency of people, animals, and places into balance.
- Measure the effect of hertz frequency, electro-magnetic field, geopathic stress and neutralize ...
I came from a medical family but am the first and only one who practice Chinese and complementary medicine. My journey began way back in Hong Kong. I was first qualified as an aromatherapist in 1996 and gradually extended my "repertoire" to Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Bach Flower Remedies and many other lesser known therapies. In 2002, I completed my Degree course in Traditional Acupuncture at the Oxford Brookes University ...